Learn the workflow that will help you to master your images.
Important workflow key facts,
best settings and resolution, tips and skills for post-processing your images
in one eBook!
Photo editor & expert for Online & Print media.
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAID ABOUT PETER MARWINS?
Peter has been helping and guiding me with professional photography editing and image manipulation since I started photography business. With his knowledge of photo editing and prepress preparation I am sure that all my work is produced in the best quality. I love his passion about photography editing.
Peter's knowledge of colour and attention to detail was particularly effective and he played a key part in the work that was being produced. Peter worked for IBA Graphics for over three years during which time he proved himself to be a trustworthy, conscientious and hard working member of the team.
Peter is the most inspiring, dependable, professional, friendly, and very competent Photo Editor and Image Manipulator. With his skills and knowledge I can learn the easy way how to reach the final state and format of my collages and images I've been working on. I am looking forward to learn from him something new soon!
..even more about the eBook here
- 1How to properly analyse your Big picture
- Learn how to quickly analyze image and check image file size before processing
- Simple but useful advice before using an image
- Where to check for image size on PC or MAC
- What is the difference in Bitmaps vs. Vectors.
- How to analyze the Big picture
- Recommended image data size with diferent formats
- Minimal size in cm or inches of the picture that we want to use
- Resolution and explanation of why is it so importatnt
- Quality of the picture and most common defects
- Color space and basic profiles
- Color modes for online and print
- Fast look on Monitor calibration
- Settings for monitor calibration
- 2How you can Edit, Crop & Enhance your photos
- What you should check inside of the picture for quality
- Which common image editing mistakes you must avoid
- Learn to use composition rules. Crop your images like a Pro
- Edit photos and use adjustment layers, if available
- See how to use a Histogram and Levels
- Learn how you can recover the image details of underexposed photo
- How to edit and use contrast in photos
- Check and edit a color temperature of your image
- See how you can optimize the photo with Color balance or Hue & Saturation
- Why you need to be careful when using Saturation or Vibrancy with colors
- Give to a photo more artistic look with B&W
- 3See how to Tweak images, create and add your Style
- How deep you can go with applying Effects, Filters & Feelings
- 4 basic photography styles to make your image look better
- High Contrast Look settings
- How to use Muted Look or Soft Haze effect
- Monochromatic look and how it needs to be done
- Vintage/Retro effect on your photos
- Secret TIP on photography styles
- 4Upscale image and add finishing touches
- Upsizing rules and resolution settings
- 10% Photoshop enlargement: myth or real help?
- Why is great to upscale your photos in Adobe Photoshop CC?
- Upscale photos with hidden feature in Lightroom CC
- Finishing touches. Sharpening in Photoshop
- Using Unsharp mask filter in Adobe Photoshop
- How to setup Smart sharpen filter to avoid adding more noise
- Why sharpening with a High Pass filter isn't for every images
- Secret of sharpening images. How to partly avoid visible color’s edge
- Cleaning up the image with retouching tools
- What exactly do we want to retouch away and what to look for
- Retouching tools in Adobe Photoshop
- Cleaning up the image imperfections
- 5Export, save & upload your images for final print
- Exporting images to different picture format
- Exporting your photo to JPG. What is its advantage and when is not good to use it
- Exporting to TIFF. What is for and what is against
- Exporting to PDF and how to save the image data
- Image size exporting conclusion for your pictures
- Sending images to a Print house
- When and why to use cloud storage services
- Why you need to be careful with using social media images for Large prints?
Preview pages from the eBook