Edit photos like a PRO
Do you want to understand how to edit images?
Download and learn from the e-Book that summarizes all important workflow and settings of pro photo editing.
Become the master of your images and avoid any pitfalls.
All important settings, resolutions facts, editing steps and more for your images.
Photo editor & expert for Online & Print media
Author of the photo editing eBooks
What you will learn and find in 5 chapters:
Important parts of image editing and cropping
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAID ABOUT PETER MARWINS?
Peter has been helping and guiding me with professional photography editing and image manipulation since I started photography business. With his knowledge of photo editing and prepress preparation I am sure that all my work is produced in the best quality. I love his passion about photography editing.
Peter's knowledge of colour and attention to detail was particularly effective and he played a key part in the work that was being produced. Peter worked for IBA Graphics for over three years during which time he proved himself to be a trustworthy, conscientious and hard working member of the team.
Peter is the most inspiring, dependable, professional, friendly, and very competent Photo Editor and Image Manipulator. With his skills and knowledge I can learn the easy way how to reach the final state and format of my collages and images I've been working on. I am looking forward to learn from him something new soon!
..even more about the eBook below..
- 1How to properly analyse your Big picture
- Learn how to quickly analyze image and check image file size before processing
- Simple but useful advice before using an image
- Where to check for image size on PC or MAC
- What is the difference in Bitmaps vs. Vectors.
- How to analyze the Big picture
- Recommended image data size with diferent formats
- Minimal size in cm or inches of the picture that we want to use
- Resolution and explanation of why is it so importatnt
- Quality of the picture and most common defects
- Color space and basic profiles
- Color modes for online and print
- Fast look on Monitor calibration
- Settings for monitor calibration
- 2How you can Edit, Crop & Enhance your photos
- What you should check inside of the picture for quality
- Which common image editing mistakes you must avoid
- Learn to use composition rules. Crop your images like a Pro
- Edit photos and use adjustment layers, if available
- See how to use a Histogram and Levels
- Learn how you can recover the image details of underexposed photo
- How to edit and use contrast in photos
- Check and edit a color temperature of your image
- See how you can optimize the photo with Color balance or Hue & Saturation
- Why you need to be careful when using Saturation or Vibrancy with colors
- Give to a photo more artistic look with B&W
- 3See how to Tweak images, create and add your Style
- How deep you can go with applying Effects, Filters & Feelings
- 4 basic photography styles to make your image look better
- High Contrast Look settings
- How to use Muted Look or Soft Haze effect
- Monochromatic look and how it needs to be done
- Vintage/Retro effect on your photos
- Secret TIP on photography styles
- 4Upscale image and add finishing touches
- Upsizing rules and resolution settings
- 10% Photoshop enlargement: myth or real help?
- Why is great to upscale your photos in Adobe Photoshop CC?
- Upscale photos with hidden feature in Lightroom CC
- Finishing touches. Sharpening in Photoshop
- Using Unsharp mask filter in Adobe Photoshop
- How to setup Smart sharpen filter to avoid adding more noise
- Why sharpening with a High Pass filter isn't for every images
- Secret of sharpening images. How to partly avoid visible color’s edge
- Cleaning up the image with retouching tools
- What exactly do we want to retouch away and what to look for
- Retouching tools in Adobe Photoshop
- Cleaning up the image imperfections
- 5Export, save & upload your images for final print
- Exporting images to different picture format
- Exporting your photo to JPG. What is its advantage and when is not good to use it
- Exporting to TIFF. What is for and what is against
- Exporting to PDF and how to save the image data
- Image size exporting conclusion for your pictures
- Sending images to a Print house
- When and why to use cloud storage services
- Why you need to be careful with using social media images for Large prints?
Preview pages from the eBook